Friday, April 26, 2013

Wear something sexy

My friend J and I have met ocassionally at night for  the widely known 'booty call'. After some time, perhaps more than a year, it is a deal that goes smoothly, pretty direct. No fuss, no games.

I recall he asking me on a text: 'on my way... wear something sexy'

I laughed and I proceeded to go into my lingerie drawer and choose the perfect attire for the night. I chose it. I put in on.

I wasn't going to wait seated on my sofa surrounded by some sort of animal print paraphernalia, smoking a cig and with Edith Piaf playing on the background. Full, fire like red lips and long loops of pearls around my neck.

I decided I would wear jeans, a sweatshirt and that was it. I felt more authentic.

J got home. Once on my sofa, he unzipped my sweatshirt discovering a beautiful satin, black and peach bustiere with a little bow in the middle. J was static. He was not expecting anything special.

'Yumm...' The fact that he seemed surprised and also that I didn't feel awkward about something I did not feel like being that night, made for a truly erotic and joyful sex experience.

I see another booty call in the future... maybe this time I will be the lady with full on body wrapping latex, whip and a mask. I am moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment