Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dripping

One time, I just came out of the shower and my body was very wet and still dripping. I could feel the dampness on my hair, making it almost stick to my skin.  It almost looked like a black snake crawling down my back. Drops coming down my hair would slide through the middle of my vertebral column.

I purposely made a point of not using the towel to dry myself up.

He was laying on my bed and I also knew he was naked and his body temperature was rising, after all it was a sunny summer afternoon. I wanted to know what it would be like to touch him while my slippery skin would rub against his body. For a few moments, I wanted to be him. 

I undid the towel and it naturally fell off as I was climbing on the bed, moving forward, and onto him. First my knees were parallel and would separate as I would get closer to his waist. Some water drops were still coming down the inner part of my legs, just enough for him to notice his lower limbs were now a bit cooler and the water seemed like it was some kind of transparent paint.  Then I moved to his chest, keeping some distance, leaving my hair falling on both sides of my face and caressing him, like miniature paintbrushes leaving a track of water.

...And there we were. Face to face. He opened his mouth and kissed me, biting. I opened mine and let my cold tongue explore him inside.

My hair dripped all over him... and so it did the rest of me.







No comments:

Post a Comment